Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I remember........

Loving someone for 27 years is amazing in itself ! The day we said "I do" my grandparents were married 60 years. Lord willing we will celebrate our 60 year mark one day! Marriage isn't easy and it takes a lot of work. A lot of effort! We have walked many difficult roads these past 27 years. But we have walked some very great ones too! Each day brings new and exciting adventures...if you know Kelley you will understand what I am saying. Throw 9 other lives in there and my day can be exhaustingly exciting! I will never regret this life I have been given. I love the man whom I share this journey and my life with!


Our life together for 27 years.........
I remember falling for you and you for me. Even though some said it wouldn't work...you still chose to see.
You chose to see what God had planned. You promised to cherish and always hold my hand!
I remember the bee and that first kiss. I remember asking God "Are you sure about this?"
 I remember all the hard times and how we got through. I remember the good times and laughing with you.
I remember all the job promotions...you moved up so quick!. Each one brought us a new home and a blue line on the pregnancy stick.
9 little lives have brought us joy and pride. Each day they bring chaos with a little insanity on the side.
Look at all the memories...some good and some bad.We have done life together...that makes me so very glad.
I'll never regret saying "I do" to you that day. I'm looking forward to the future and planning our next getaway!
Tomorrow we plan to celebrate 27 years. Spending time alone with you has been music to my ears!
                                                               I love you!

                                                             
 Happy Anniversary my love!
27 years of life, love and adventure....Kelley Holcombe you are the greatest gift I have ever been given! Walking this journey of life with you has made me who I am....and you still love me anyway!  As we step into the next 27 years....I pray they are even more adventurous than the last.With you I can love, laugh and live life to the fullest as we journey this life God had planned. I love you and the life we have built together!

No comments: