Tuesday, January 31, 2012

10000 days and counting..........


10000 days or


  • 864,000,000 seconds
  • 14,400,000 minutes
  • 240,000 hours
  • 1428 weeks (rounded down

  • Numbers...that's a whole lot of them!

    Psalms 90: 12 tells us ....
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    12 So teach us to number our days,
    That we may gain a heart of wisdom.

    and that's a whole lot of lovin wisdom! I'm really not sure how wise I have become. All I know is I love my Saviour and I love the fact that He knew exactly who I needed in my life to love me the way I needed to be loved. For that I am very thankful!

    10000 days ago I said "I do" to my love. 10000 days ago, at the age of 18, I married a man whose love for me has filled my heart with life. Filled my heart with love. Filled my heart with a lifetime of learning to follow the one who planned the life we share. 10000 days of really living....some good....some bad. All to gain a heart of wisdom. All to walk this journey hand in hand...never alone.



    I am thankful that my love has encouraged me to number my days. Each one a gift. Each one an adventure. Each one sharing with the one who promised to always hold my hand.

    No comments: