Friday, November 20, 2009

Old things grundgy....A Primitive Christmas!





I have had this one cut out for over a year...talk about procastination! I just love all the prim decor for Christmas time...well anytime for that matter. I am just a lover of old things!  They remind me of a more simpler time when things seemed so less chaotic and more family oriented. I love how the prim decor gives our home a warm and cozy feel and the scents that come along with them...makes me want to spend a day baking something yummy!

My daughter this evening asked me to make one for her...she's getting married in May! That question shook me a little...I have blinked and she will have a home of her own next Christmas! Where has the time gone? I did smile...my love of Prim has been passed down....just like an antique!

No comments: