Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Birthday my sweet daughter!!!











At the age of 19 I had been married 6 months and 3 months pregnant with our first child. Oh my how the time flys!

Looking at our daughter...our 4th child and second daughter...she is such a beautiful girl inside and out. Today she is 19 and in no way near ready to be married or have a child. But I have faith that God has a great plan for her. She was the easiest baby out of all of our children...with 4 kids under the age of 5 God knew I needed her to be easy. She loves to make others laugh and finds joy in helping others. She has such a heart for the needy and the poor...that she jumps at every opportunity to serve. As a child she always said she wanted to be a missionary when she grew up. This summer I hope she has the opportunity to go on the short term mission trip to Guatemala...maybe this will pave the way for long term missions.

My dear sweet Sarah...I can not began to tell you how blessed I am to have you for a daughter. Your tender heart towards others has been an inspiration to my own heart. Who would have thought 19 years ago in Memphis ,Tennessee that this little bald headed easy going little girl would grow up to have such a servants heart? I pray that God will continue leading you down the very path that He has planned. That you will continue to seek Him as your source of strength and wisdom as you prepare for your future. I pray that your heart becomes so lost in God... that your future husband has to seek God in order to find you...may this next year bring you closer to your maker than you ever thought possible! For the day when He calls your name...I pray your ears are tuned to the one who made you in His image.

Happy Birthday Sarah,
I love you,
MOM

No comments: