Thursday, November 25, 2010

Journey to a thankful heart...Take 1 and Take 2

Day 25....I'm full!

My day started bright and early to allow time for the bread to rise. I felt like the Dunkin Doughnuts Man... I've got to make the doughnuts bread ... I've got to make the doughnuts bread. I was so busy I didn't even have time to drink my coffee!

Because both our families live locally we always eat Thanksgiving twice within a 3 hour span! Yes I am full! I may never eat again...except I have a ton of left overs in our fridge...Maybe another Thanksgiving meal?

Below are a few pictures from today. I'll post more tomorrow...right now sleep is calling my name!

My man....

Grandaughters being silly....

Grandaughters looking through old photos...

My mama and youngest daughter...

Skyping with cousins in Honduras....


Today I am thankful for being able to share another Fabulous Thanksgiving with my great big family....Twice!

No comments: