Monday, November 22, 2010

Journey to a thankful heart....Time to sew!

Day  22...Is there a time to sew?

Sewing is a passion I have. My outlet...the place where I can think...sometimes! You see...I have a 3 year old who seems to think the world revolves around her. She can be playing two rooms away and the moment I sit down at my machine she is right behind me standing in my chair. It's really hard to sew a straight seam when I have a little girl dancing in my chair. So much for thinking...but she really is cute! The funny thing is...I did the same thing to my mom!

Today I am thankful for the brief moment I had to start my latest project and the little girl for whom this project is for...If I get beyond the first seam! Thankful that there is a time to sew because God says so!

Ecclesiastes 3

Everything Has Its Time
 1 To everything there is a season,

      A time for every purpose under heaven:
       2 A time to be born,
And a time to die;
      A time to plant,
And a time to pluck what is planted;
       3 A time to kill,
And a time to heal;
      A time to break down,
And a time to build up;
       4 A time to weep,
And a time to laugh;
      A time to mourn,
And a time to dance;
       5 A time to cast away stones,
And a time to gather stones;
      A time to embrace,
And a time to refrain from embracing;
       6 A time to gain,
And a time to lose;
      A time to keep,
And a time to throw away;
       7 A time to tear,
And a time to sew;
      A time to keep silence,
And a time to speak;
       8 A time to love,
And a time to hate;
      A time of war,
And a time of peace.



Yes...this is why she is rotten! No she didn't get coffee...it contains our nail salon!



 

No comments: