Friday, November 12, 2010

Changes and very thankful for the men in my life!




Day 12...Thankful for the changes and all the hard work the men in our lives are doing today!








Big changes are being made at our little retreat in the middle of nowhere S.C.

Fences are coming down. Concrete is being poured. Father,son and life long friends are working together so that their families can create life long memories!  Do they call this male bonding? Just in case you didn't know...my hubby hates concrete work.  Oh the things he will do just to save money and make life a little easier! Good thing we like our neighbors...I sure hope they like us!

 I can't wait to see the changes! Thanks guys...now when are you going to build my water slide?

Come on summer so we can play!

2 comments:

John and Kathy Clow said...

well....after your nieces and daughters put butt prints all in a newly poured, almost-but-not-quite-yet dried slab......makes not liking concrete work understandable!

Karen said...

Oh my...How could I ever forget that? At least they had the smarts to strip down... saved us from throwing the clothes in the trash!I think I may have taken pictures. I'll see if I can find them.